This is a full or part time role working in all areas of a busy marina boatyard. You will support the Marina Yard team to complete jobs at a high level of workmanship, in an efficient and productive manner, be committed to giving all customers a professional result. Provide vessel refuelling services and general yard/grounds maintenance duties.
Empire Marina is the premier Marina and Boat repair facility in Lake Macquarie. This high-profile business prides itself in providing the highest levels of customer service along with world class facilities.
Duties & requirements include:
- Boatyard duties including antifoul and propspeed application
- Vessel refuelling after induction
- General yard and grounds maintenance duties
- Must have a current car licence
- Prior boat handling experience preferred
- An eye for delivering excellence in customer service and a proactive work ethic
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Flexible work attitude
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Commitment to safe work practices and WHS
- High attention to detail
If you would like to join a great team of people who are passionate about their work and the marine industry apply now!!
Applications via email only to Marina General Manager David Randall: email@example.com
Download Position Vacant PDF